- Click on any picture for a magnified view ↑.
We BUY & sell vintage quality American turquoise jewelry:
- Bisbee turquoise jewelry
- Carico Lake turquoise jewelry
- Damale turquoise jewelry
- Kingman turquoise jewelry
- Morenci turquoise jewelry
- Pilot Mountian turquoise jewelry
- Royston turquoise jewelry
- Sleeping Beauty turquoise jewelry
TUCSON TURQUOISE IS LOCATED INSIDE THE AMERICAN ANTIQUE MALL
- 3130 E. GRANT ROAD @ COUNTRY CLUB (SOUTHEAST CORNER) TUCSON, ARIZONA, 85716
OUR RETAIL STORE HOURS:
- SUNDAY & MONDAY – CLOSED
- TUESDAY 10:00 A.M. TO 5:00 P.M.
- WEDNESDAY 10:00 A.M. TO 5:00 P.M.
- THURSDAY 10:00 A.M. TO 5:00 P.M.
- FRIDAY 10:00 A.M. TO 5:00 P.M.
- SATURDAY 10:00 A.M. TO 5:00 P.M.
Turquoise Jewelry & Native American Indian Jewelry BOUGHT and SOLD for over 20 years! Please see map and address below
- Phone number (Work) 520-326-3070 or (Cell) 520-419-1270
- E-mail: email@example.com.
- See a representation of our large inventory on the Youtube video link below (the video was recorded months ago, so the inventory you see may or may not be currently in stock):
We probably have what you are looking for! Hopi Jewelry, Zuni Jewelry, Navajo Jewelry, Santo Domingo Jewelry, Old Pawn Jewelry.
We also have local Tucson turquoise jewelry artist pieces made by the famous: Frank Patania, Carlos Diaz, and Alberto Contreras.
- Turquoise Squash Blossoms
- Turquoise Heishi Necklaces
- Turquoise Concho Belts
- Turquoise Belt Buckles
- Turquoise Necklaces
- Turquoise Bolo Ties
- Turquoise Bracelets
- Turquoise Earrings
- Turquoise Pendants
- Turquoise Rings
- Turquoise Cabs
* Please note that these digital images are only representative of the turquoise packages and cabochons we sell locally in our store and our stock is constantly changing. We have no direct history on these particular turquoise stones, so the mine(s) are unknown. Please contact us to view our present stock, and we will e-mail pictures to you. Minimum mail order is $50.00.
- Look for our light blue building with coral stripes!
Tucson Turquoise 1993 – 2014 © Schannep Ventures L.L.C. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED