- We were fortunate enough to obtain these two vintage advertisements for the Carico Lake Mining Company. The first ad has Carico Lake Turquoise with tight spiderweb matrix and the second ad has Carico Lake Turquoise with a broader matrix.
- Due to the lettering style and graphics, we believe these vintage ads were produced in the mid 1960’s. Zip codes, visible on the advertisements, first came into existence in 1962.
- These advertisements were illustrated by D. Stewart and the pure, natural, untreated cabochons were completed by Janice Roberts.
- The actual ads are heavy card stock with predrilled holes for a 3 ring binder.
- The cabochons come with a guarantee of their origin and quality.
- In all our years in the turquoise business, we have never seen any other advertisements like these featuring illustrated bracelets with attached genuine turquoise cabochons! Have you?
CLICK ON EITHER PICTURE FOR A MAGNIFIED VIEW
Tucson Turquoise 1990 – 2017 © Schannep Ventures L.L.C. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
532total visits,3visits today