We buy & sell quality American Turquoise & vintage Southwest Turquoise jewelry:
*** IF YOU ARE SELLING TURQUOISE OR TURQUOISE JEWELRY, PLEASE CONTACT ME ANY DAY 9:00 A.M. – 5:00 P.M. ***
*** Buying single pieces to entire collections! ***
* Cell phone: (520) 419-1270
* E-mail pictures to: firstname.lastname@example.org
TUCSON TURQUOISE IS INSIDE THE AMERICAN ANTIQUE MALL:
- 3130 E. GRANT ROAD @ COUNTRY CLUB
- LIGHT BLUE BUILDING with red stripes directly across from Doolen Jr. High
- SOUTHEAST CORNER – between ChickeNuevo & Temco Air Environmental
- LOOK FOR OUR red, white, and blue awning and black circus elephant!
- TUCSON ARIZONA 85716
- Look for our light blue building with coral stripes!
Our retail location is open SUMMER HOURS:
Thursday 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Friday 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Saturday 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
CLOSED SUNDAY – WEDNESDAY
WE BUY SINGLE PIECES TO ENTIRE TURQUOISE COLLECTIONS:
- Bisbee turquoise jewelry
- Carico Lake turquoise jewelry
- Damale turquoise jewelry
- Kingman turquoise jewelry
- Morenci turquoise jewelry
- Pilot Mountian turquoise jewelry
- Royston turquoise jewelry
- Sleeping Beauty turquoise jewelry
Turquoise Jewelry & Native American Southwest Turquoise Jewelry BOUGHT and SOLD for over 20 years! Please see map and address below
- Phone number (Cell) 520-419-1270
- E-mail: email@example.com.
- See a representation of our large inventory on the Youtube video link below (our stock is constantly changing and the video was recorded months ago, so the inventory you see may or may not be currently in stock):
We probably have what you are looking for!
- Hopi Jewelry, Zuni Jewelry, Navajo Jewelry, Santo Domingo Jewelry, Old Pawn Jewelry.
- We also have local Tucson turquoise jewelry artist signed pieces made by the famous: Frank Patania, Carlos Diaz, and Alberto Contreras.
- Turquoise Squash Blossoms
- Turquoise Heishi Necklaces
- Turquoise Concho Belts
- Turquoise Belt Buckles
- Turquoise Necklaces
- Turquoise Bolo Ties
- Turquoise Bracelets
- Turquoise Earrings
- Turquoise Pendants
- Turquoise Rings
- Turquoise Cabs
Click on any picture for a magnified view ↑ * Please note that these digital images are only representative of the turquoise packages and cabochons we sell locally in our store and our stock is constantly changing. We have no direct history on these particular turquoise stones, so the mine(s) are unknown. Please contact us to view our present stock, and we will e-mail pictures to you. Minimum on-line order is $50.00.
Tucson Turquoise 1993 – 2015 © Schannep Ventures L.L.C. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED