Most importantly, we Buy & Sell quality American Turquoise. In addition, we buy and sell vintage Southwest Turquoise jewelry:
*** THEREFORE, IF YOU ARE SELLING TURQUOISE OR TURQUOISE JEWELRY, PLEASE CONTACT ME ANY DAY 9:00 A.M. – 5:00 P.M. ***
*** Indeed, we are buying single pieces. Alternatively, we also buy entire collections! ***
* Without reservation, please call my Cell phone (9:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.): (520) 419-1270
* Alternatively, please E-mail pictures to: firstname.lastname@example.org
SPECIFICALLY, TUCSON TURQUOISE IS INSIDE THE AMERICAN ANTIQUE MALL:
- First of all, we are at 3130 E. GRANT ROAD @ COUNTRY CLUB
- Secondly, please look for our LIGHT BLUE BUILDING with red stripes. Most notably, we are directly across from Doolen Jr. High
- Thirdly, we are 3 doors down from the SOUTHEAST CORNER. Specifically, we are between ChickeNuevo & Temco Air Environmental
- Fourthly, LOOK FOR OUR red, white, and blue awning
- Finally, we are in TUCSON ARIZONA 85716
- Most importantly, please look for our light blue turquoise building with coral stripes!
To begin with, we are at 3130 E. Grant Road @ Country Club in Tucson, Arizona (Inside The Antique Mall) Additionally, please look for our blue building with red stripes across from Doolen Jr. High School.
In particular⇒CLICK HERE⇐ FOR A GOOGLE © STREET VIEW!
Accordingly, our Days and Hours of typical operation are:
- Tuesday 10:00 to 5:00
- Wednesday 10:00 to 5:00
- Thursday 10:00 to 5:00
- Friday 10:00 to 5:00
- Saturday 10:00 to 5:00
*Additionally, please check out our americanantiquemall.com website. In specific, please look at our “calendar page” for our up-to-date calendar.
MOREOVER, WE BUY SINGLE PIECES TO ENTIRE TURQUOISE COLLECTIONS:
Carico Lake turquoise
Pilot Mountain turquoise
Sleeping Beauty turquoise
Most Noteworthy, turquoise Jewelry & Native American Southwest Turquoise Jewelry is BOUGHT and SOLD daily for close to 30 years! Most importantly, please see map and address above ⇑
In addition, see a representation of our large inventory on the Youtube video link below. Albeit, we constantly add turquoise to our inventory, the inventory you see may or may not be currently in stock:
In conclusion, we probably have what you are looking for!
Hopi Jewelry, Zuni Jewelry, Navajo Jewelry, Santo Domingo Jewelry, New & Old Pawn Native American Indian Jewelry.
In addition, we also sell local Tucson turquoise jewelry silversmiths. For instance, signed pieces made by the famous: Frank Patania, Carlos Diaz, and Alberto Contreras.
- Squash Blossom Necklaces with Turquoise
- Heishi Necklaces with Turquoise
- Concho Belts with Turquoise
- Belt Buckles with Turquoise
- Necklaces with Turquoise
- Bolo Ties with Turquoise
- Bracelets with Turquoise
- Earrings with Turquoise
- Pendants with Turquoise
- Rings with Turquoise
- Turquoise Cabochons
* Also, WE BUY & SELL ROUGH TURQUOISE, CABS & TURQUOISE FOR LAPIDARY PROJECTS. Specifically, please click on any picture for a magnified view ↑ * In addition, please note that these digital images are only representative of the turquoise packages and cabochons we sell locally in our store. Therefore, our stock is constantly changing.
Albeit, we have no direct history on these particular turquoise stones, the mine(s) are unknown. Consequently, these cabochons are priced accordingly. In short, please contact us to view our present stock, and we will e-mail pictures to you.
Lastly, this stone is from Tony Cotner’s Pauite Turquoise mine. Consequently, it was purchased directly from Tony’s sister Jan.
Tucson Turquoise 1990 – 2021 © Schannep Ventures L.L.C. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED